At Lynx, our goal is to unlock the value of data to transform patient care.
Lynx.MD is a secure data network and medical intelligence platform that gives the healthcare ecosystem the ability to quickly and safely access de-identified real-world health and patient data to accelerate diagnostic and therapeutic solutions and improve patient outcomes.
Our solution enables the long-hoped-for vision of rapid, safe access to healthcare data and accelerated R&D of diagnostic and therapeutic solutions, pharmaceutical studies, and medical devices. Lynx.MD was founded by repeat entrepreneurs and recognized leaders in healthcare, data science, AI, and cybersecurity.
We look for people who are smart, open, and fun to hang out with. We invest in our people and believe in hiring high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales.
We're looking for a talented Data Engineer who will help us to drive our data platform.
What You'll Do:
- Make data standardized and reusable, from architecture to production
- Develop new features and solve complex data-oriented problems from design to implementation
- Design, implement and support robust, scalable solutions to enhance business analysis capabilities, identify gaps, and design processes to fill them
- Create complex ETLs
- Collaborate with Backend, Data Science, Data Analysis and Product teams
- Our tech stack includes Python, AWS, Elastic, Postgres, Terraform
Who you are?
- 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering.
- Experienced with ETLs, data pipelines and big data
- 2+ years experience with Python
- Experienced with cloud environment (AWS - advantage)
- Worked with medical data - advantage
- Worked with Apache Airflow or Prefect - advantage
- Experienced with IaC tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation - major advantage
- We are a fast-growing startup with a professional, dynamic team and a strong organizational culture.
- If you ask our employees what they like about Lynx.MD, they will tell you about challenges - solving complex problems, distributed applications, impact, and a place for personal and professional development.
- We work with large customers such as hospitals, pharma and other healthcare providers. We also work with doctors and medical professionals around the globe.
- Our product makes a fundamental change to digital health that will have a broad impact on all healthcare services.
- This is exactly the right time to join us and make a difference.